So I know that I need some content started on here. And I have plenty of awesome recipes to share with you guys. But I dont have any pictures yet. So Im gonna be using some of my instagram pictures for this post. But these will be delicious regardless! I promise! Well, okay I am pretty sure you will like them. If you don’t, then, I guess I will be sad.
But seriously. Don’t these look delicious?!
I really do suggest trying these. They are great for pretty much anything. Breakfast lunch or dinner. Or all of them. Just saying. I really enjoy these in the morning with a nice side of eggs and some raspberries and blackberries mixed. I would also imagine these would be great with cream cheese sweetened with stevia on top. Also I apologize ahead of time if this isnt the best recipe post ever, my posts will get better as I do more of them. Just getting that good old practice in!
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons almond flour - I used Bobs Red Mill specifically because of its coarseness
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon stevia extract or 50 drops (Adjust to taste) (I used my favorite brand SweetLeaf Stevia Drops for these)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 345 and oil a donut pan with your favorite cooking oil or coconut oil. (I used avocado oil)
- Add all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly with a fork or whisk.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate small bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated and combined.
- Add dough to ziplock bag and snip one edge off and pipe the mixture into each donut mold until each one is about ¾ the way to the top evenly.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.